Co-directed, edited, and produced with Verena Kuri. 8 min, SD video, color, 2012.
In 1985 the lake flooded everything. The past is extinguished and the present doesn’t exist anymore. Only fragments of memories remain: a boy, a girl, a train station. Every image is isolated, yet they carry a story.
FESTIVALS AND AWARDS
- Short Film Section, BAFICI, 2011
- Festival dei Popoli, Italy, 2011
- Huesca International Film Festival, Spain, 2012.
- Uppsala International Short Film Festival, Sweden, 2012.
- Munich International Film Festival, Germany, 2012
- Haroldo Conti Cultural Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- FIPA Biarritz, France, 2013.
- Mostra de Escolas de Cinema Ciba-Cilect Best Film Award at the Festival de Cine Latino- Americano in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2013.
- Best Documentary Prize en el Beginner’s International Film Festival de St. Petersburg, Russia, 2013.
Film & Video